Re: Can't start the darn thing - too cold

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can't start the darn thing - too cold
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:10:02 -0800
My Midget was like this and after careful investigation I found the
choke/enrichener wasn't quite opening all the way. It was just short of
opening all the way. Started fine as you say above 40 but didn't like it
real cold. A adjustment so the choke moved all the way and it starts when
real cold now.
Jon
In the High Sierras