Re: Can't start the darn thing - too cold

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Can't start the darn thing - too cold
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 06:10:02 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I think all the A-series starters are much of a muchness - the battery will
make more difference.  I use a heavy duty battery and pre-engaged on my
Sprite.  Will start no matter how cold it is if it has been run recently, but
if it hasn't run recently will not start easily if at all on a cold but not
freezing day.

Daniel

In a message dated 21/02/01 14:20:04 Pacific Standard Time, jboatri@emory.edu