Re: Air/Fuel Ratio

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Air/Fuel Ratio
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:02:25 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

for best emissions, you want Lambda=1, or 14.7:1.  For best mpg, you want
leaner than that, for best power a bit richer than that.  Not sure exactly
how rich, but these meters/sensors get very inexact as you get away from
Lambda=1 buy a couple of numbers.

If you are always a little rich, you are probably close.

Ulix