Re: PC hardware question - No LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PC hardware question - No LBC
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:49:19 -0800 (PST)
If you can replace the fan the brand you want if you
can find it is "Rotron".  They were THE BEST fan
supplier I've come across for military stuff, but they
pretty much got out of it when they figured out
selling a bizzillion PC fans at $10 apiece was more
lucrative than 300 military fans at $1200 apiece. I've
been to their facility in a neat old school house in
Woodstock NY, top notch.

For overclocking, we used something called "spray cooling".

=====
Ron Soave
"Driver Carries No Cash"
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/