Re: PC hardware question - No LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PC hardware question - No LBC
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:13:11 -0800
Daniel,

I recently experienced this problem also. The CPU would overheat and the
computer would crash. It didn't take long to fail either. It turned out
mine had a ball bearing fan, but many cheaper ones do not. I replaced it
with an identical one (same MFG). Cost was $20. MFG warranty is 5 years.
Replacing the fan solved my crashing problem.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints