Re: Re: A Little LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: A Little LBC
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:50:36 -0500
All,

THe name of the game is to be a little different, but in a good way. When I
bought my 300ZX,  there weren't too many of them on the road here in NYC.
THere are even fewer Midget.  I like not blending in with the crowd.

As for "He gave me a ration of $&*! one warm March day when I picked him up
from school with the top down. He was embarrassed to be seen in such a car!"

this brings back memories....

I remember when I was in 8th grade (well, 5th through 8th), my dad would
occasionally pick me up from school.  He used to have a ball watching me slink
way down in my seat while he drove home making crazy, lunatic, Jim Carey kinds
of faces.  My dad passed away in Feb of '99.  I would give everything I owned
just to see him make one more crazy lunatic face.

Mike