Re: First Day Over, No LBC

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: First Day Over, No LBC
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 09:18:16 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Get this. Not sure what to say.

My 24 y/o spent a lot of time helping me on the Midget, but never got to
drive it until recently. My 17y/o (18 in May) learned to drive in the Midget
(now ya think that caused a few problems??)

The other night the 17 y/o asked if she and a friend could take my baby for
a cruise when the weather gets warmer. I started to object and her response
was "I learned to drive in it, I can drive it!" Well uh er uh ahm er I'll
think about it. The oldest asked several times to take it to the prom and I
refused, now not sure what to say. The oldest worked on the car and the
youngest has driven it more with out working on it.

Kinda odd having a car that I have had longer than my youngest but just
younger than my oldest. Makes it fit in the family.

Larry

Sitting here at the computer listening to the Summer SoundTrack ;-) Thanks
Brad.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.