Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:00:28 -0800
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
I have an 81 Corolla, 475,000 miles with NOTHING but tuneups on the
motor.  NO valve jobs, NO overhauls, still gets 35 miles per gallon and
runs 85mph down the road.  Starts every time, no matter the temp, heat
and ac works, looks pretty good too.  New batteries and tires,
seatcovers and she will last another twenty years.

Dave

--
Dave Miles in exile
Junction City, KS

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful one
hundred percent."
Horton Hears a Who(Dr. Suess).
"Come on you SOB's, do you wanna live forever?"  GySgt Dan Daly, USMC.

ICQ #95215109

///