Engine pulling

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine pulling
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:06:36 -0000 FILETIME=[448FFD70:01C0B7FD]
I use an old washing machine cabinet.  After stripping the guts and removing
the top lid, I then installed 3/4 inch plywood top and made shelves
underneath which is accessable from the back and installed some doors, then
added heavy metal casters.  I pull the motor with a chain hoist then roll
the car back and roll the cabinet under the motor.  I use the shelves to
store all the various parts as they are removed from the engine, keeps
everything in one place and easy to roll into a corner out of the way.   Bob

///