Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, npenney@erols.com
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:59:01 FILETIME=[31208670:01C0B919]
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I have to claim to be a fan of the subaru (long-lasting engine, quick
rusting body), but I also drove one of the dreaded Citations when I was in
high school (at least it was the model with an actual trucnk instead of the
hatchback--even if it was an ugly school bus yellow, and even if I did
staple the headliner back to the roof).  It never gave me any trouble.  I
don't even remember it burning oil.
Ryan

>Billions of corrolas and now I know of 1 still on the road 20 years
>later. (a lister)
>When was the last time you saw a Toyota Crown? or even a Corona?
>
> > Vega, Pinto, Citation, Gremlin, etc.
>At least you see them on the road every now and then.
>Ah, good ole American collectables. There are alot more of them around
>then 25 year old Jap equivilents
>>Frank Clarici

///