Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:27:28 -0800
Cc: tboicey@brit.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
  I had a '71 Datsun 1200 coupe - also called the LB-110 - that was
probably the best car I've ever owned for just getting from point A to
point B in reasonable comfort.  But the first time I leaned against the
front fender while reaching into the engine compartment, I dented the
fender.  That fender was THIN.  On balance, when you are aiming for
great gas mileage with the technology of that day, keeping the car light
is an important consideration.

  Cheers,

  CR

///