Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:42:17 -0500
I had a '70 Datsun 510 that was a great car.  It was hard to keep on the
road tho' ... I always ended up going on logging trails and such.
Inevitably, I ended up bogged down, in my Sunday best, many miles into the
bush.  The paint took a beating from the branches.  Great car, albeit with
rusty front fenders. ( fibreglass were available. )

It ended up being my foul weather car while I had the 'B'.

Robert D.