Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:18:39 +0100
Ditto Wales.  Only jap bits in the yard at Llandow were wheel cylinders
pickled in oil.  Turns out that Vauxhall Victor FD (when Vauxhall was
british and General Motors was still a Corporal) rear wheel cylinders were
copied by "jap Motors Inc" for a Nissan Thingamajig (Sunny?).  Cylinders in
cryogenic suspension, car bodywork gone to that great Sushi-house in the
sky!

RIP

(Hahahahahahahah!)