Re: Lets Agree To Disagree

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lets Agree To Disagree
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:06:10 -0800 (PST)
Man, I missed a lot of list-banter this morning while
I was out bonding with my soul-less 2 seat roadster,
turning down Robert Johnson's blues on the CD player
to listen to the nice exhaust resonate as I
criss-crossed 100 year old bridges over the Rock River
into Wisconsin while waving back to the farmers out
tilling the corn fields on this first real day of
spring... Ended up in Janesville, where I played
cat-and mouse with an Audi A4 as I hopped on the empty
interstate to see an indicated 105 MPH on the
speedometer.

Man, it sure is tough living with this piece-of-crap
Miata everyday.  But I did change the oil in the
Sprite so I can do it again tomorrow morning in my
favorite car.

Lighten up, guys.

=====
Ron Soave
"Driver Carries No Cash" and now you know why

///