Auction Sniper?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auction Sniper?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:51:26 -0500
Has anybody heard of "Auction Sniper" or something to that effect? I saw it
once on an e-bay page and was going to check it out and of course can't find
it now. Man, I'm tired of getting weenied out in the last minute of bidding.
I lost a billet oil pump for a H-D the other night, somebody bid about ten
times in the last couple of minutes til they beat me. (3:00 am) This
"sniper" is supposed to prevent that sort of thing I think.

                                 Jim K.

///