Re: Auction Sniper?

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auction Sniper?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:09:55 -0700
Jim

This action seems to be SOP on ebay. It's happened to me and I'm sure just
about everyone else. These people don't usually bid until the last few
seconds before the auction elapses. I caught it once by watching the last 3
minutes when I had the top bid on something I wanted, but still get beat in
the last few seconds. There is an interval in the last few seconds when you
can still get a bid in and these guys seem to know exactly when that last
bid will be accepted.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -