Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 22:03:35 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Keith Turk wrote:

> I did the sheet rock thing....but like the idea of the 3/4" stuff sounds
> like a good idea....

Much cheaper (we tight) is Aspenite (OSB, Waferboard, flake board) Not
particle board, at about 5-6 bucks a sheet then rock over with 3/8 rock.
You can stick a nail or screw anywhere. Or just paint the OSB board.
I have OSB but never painted it.
But plans for the second story garage addition are drawn and I can get
the building permit probably tomorrow after I change the building
official's starter in his 5? Ford Prefect.

Anybody know if that car is whitworth?
Anybody know what's involved in changing an English Ford starter?
I saw the car once, now I get to fix it.
Sometimes I think a cash bribe is easier :)

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

///