Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:48:37 -0400
>Since you are local to us in the Philly area, we will be expecting an
>invitation to the grand opening of the garage!
>
>Allen Hefner

Oh, yep - we're looking at a May or June party.  There's is plenty of room
to park the cars on the lawn so long as it doesn't rain!  We're in upper
Bucks county now - Kintersville, but on the far west side of it.  Not far
from Lake Nockamixon.

Great rally and tour roads up here!  Just gotta watch out for the deer and
we had 10 in the back yard on moving day last Saturday.  By the way the
powder room faces, I figure I'll be able to hunt off the toilet.

On tools - I have a full set of sockets, but need some other tools.  Just
from working on the Sprite, I've acquired stuff my parents have no use for.
 I'll take a look for the Lincoln jacks - we had some very old jack(don't
know the make, but it was my grandfather's) that has great height and
incredible hydraulic action.

On the garage - I think I'll insulate the thing.  The trusses will probably
need to be strengthened and I'll take the suggestions for storing in the
top.  Luckily, I have Holly's permission to go all out on it, as long as
she has room for a gardening work bench.  But there is also a large barn
foundation that we'll probably turn into a greenhouse some day(one of the
many plans for sometime down the road).

Thanks to everyone for the help!  This is getting exciting!
Jason.

///