Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 21:55:31 -0400
I've always used jack stands.  Had one jack leak fluid and let the car down
slow(but it was on stands) and have had the car shift on the jack while
jacking.  Too scary to fool around.  Those Land Rovers scare the crap out
of me just because of the sheer size, so I always brace them well.

Jason.

>the Ranger truck and other vehicles.   Be sure and buy, at the same time you
>buy the jack, a good strong set of Jack Stands, preferably not the pin type,

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |

///