Purchase Question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Purchase Question
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 21:50:03 -0500
Listers,
        I was just offered a 79' RB Midget. Not running/stored in garage 2yrs.
Body
and paint are good with no structural rust, 5 wire wheels, radio and 50,000
miles. A good look over Showed that it needs tires, complete brake system,
battery, belts, hoses and a tune. Interior is in very good shape only
needing minor carpet repair. Top has a hole in it. All emissions are in
place. Price is $500.00 . I know nothing about values of RB cars. Is this a
fair price considering I'm gonna hafta stick at least that in it to get it
to daily driver status? Any info is appreciated!
Thanks,
Jay