RE: Purchase Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Purchase Question
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:09:41 -0500
Listers,
    I wanted to thank everyone for the quick replies to my RB LBC question.
All were appreciated. As far as the $500.00 price of the car, it goes like
this. The car is owned by a non-profit youth group. I'm gonna make a
"tax-deductable donation" to their youth group, so some more kids can go on
a mission. The car will be given as a "gift" is how I believe it goes. I'm
gonna pick it up and put it in the que along with the other projects that I
have. If for some reason it looks like I'm not going to get to it in a
timely manner, I'm make it available to the list for what I have in it. I'll
post pictures as soon as it arrives.
Thanks again all!
Jaybird

    ,
       I was just offered a 79' RB Midget. Not running/stored in garage
2yrs.
    Body
    and paint are good with no structural rust, 5 wire wheels, radio and
50,000
    miles. A good look over Showed that it needs tires, complete brake
system,
    battery, belts, hoses and a tune. Interior is in very good shape only
    needing minor carpet repair. Top has a hole in it. All emissions are in
    place. Price is $500.00 . I know nothing about values of RB cars. Is
this a
    fair price considering I'm gonna hafta stick at least that in it to get
it
    to daily driver status? Any info is appreciated!