Re: Notes from the pit crew [Was: vacation in latrobe?]

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Notes from the pit crew [Was: vacation in latrobe?]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:04:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/01 12:27:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Daniel1312
writes:

> Was Llama on the menu?  Enquiring minds, etc

No.  But I had bacon.  We all talked about the odd foods we have eaten.
Frank likes alligator, I like wild boar, etc.  (chuck likes everything, which
is probably why he is the world's largest Sprite driver.)  Larry likes LOADS
of cream in his coffee, chuck, Frank and I go black.  What else do you want
to know, Daniel?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget