Re: Notes from the pit crew [Was: vacation in latrobe?]

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Notes from the pit crew [Was: vacation in latrobe?]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:20:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2001 11:03:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> Robert V (GA)

Wal, as long as y'all had good ol'  Suthun representation without me, I will
sleep well.  Good go'in, Robert!  <G>  I am a bit (read a hellofalot) envious
of y'all and would have liked to have been there.   Congratulations Amy for
getting all those Spridget Rats in one place at one time!  Wonderin' how much
the Rolling Rock Brewery revenue increased over the weekend.

--David C. (TN)
   Charter Member in good standing--We Cheap/We Tight (take your pick) Club