Re: Notes from the pit crew [Was: vacation in latrobe?]

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Notes from the pit crew [Was: vacation in latrobe?]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:54:32 -0500
Cc: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Amy <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey, how about a "banzai" (sorry Frank...)effort to get the new Red Rat
Bastard race ready?

I hope to close the deal on this car by tomorrow. It's at Jim "Elmo
Mancini, the Meatball Magnate from Logantucky" Donatos Jeep dealership
in Logansport, IN. The story behind this particular car is at
http://www.thicko.com/jack.htm

It's been redone since the story above. The weekend project will include
stripping good bits from the Dead Rat bastard, and reassembling the Red
Rat Bastard II. (Let me know if you want pics of how it looks now...)

Anyone interested?

Flounder