Re: HELP...need advice!

To: Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HELP...need advice!
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:39:39 -0400
I gotta tell ya. I think Allen owns stock in the Hi-Liter company, he
repeats this often. Must explain why he always has time to dig out those odd
web sites.

Larry (who did not see 1/4 inch of wiring hilited on the wiring diagrams in
Latrobe)

At this exact moment in time 6/4/01 10:48 AM, "Ajhsys@aol.com"
<Ajhsys@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> Find the correct diagram in your new Bentley manual and make several enlarged
> photocopies of it, along with the key.  Then you can use a hiliter pen to
> hilite the wires you are trying to trace.  It makes the job much easier.
>
> Allen Hefner
> SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
> '77 Midget
> '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport