Re[2]: New Jersey Inspection

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: New Jersey Inspection
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:15:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Ajhsys,

Thursday, July 05, 2001, 10:40:23 AM, you wrote:

Aac> In a message dated 7/5/01 8:16:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

Aac> As far as the window, is there anybody nearby with a hardtop that you can
fit
Aac> temporarily for inspection?  Cheez!  The rally is gettin' close!

If I really want to split hairs I can drive the car for 45 days while
the repairs are happening.  After that I am subject to tickets.  I
will be there either with a really big passed sticker of the real tiny
failed sticker.

I still think the rear window equipment is horse hockey.  But I do
have a top in the garage, but I was trying to beat Larry's record :-)

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net