Re: Alloy Knock-offs?

To: <WEricars@aol.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, <derfman@eatel.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alloy Knock-offs?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:01:20 -0400
Huh??

Do you mean the 175/70's on 4" wheels?? I have used that combp before, and
checked with tire manufacturers that OK'ed that combo.  Or the hitting the
lip?? If it's the hitting the lip, I should have said, slightly rub. You can
hear it, but you can't feel it.

Further explanation should follow a blanket warning.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget