Re: Help Insurance

To: Robert.Latham@Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help Insurance
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:47:35 EDT
Robert.Latham@Sun.COM writes:

> Are there insurance companies that specialize in "Classic
> Cars" as they do in the UK ?, or am I already getting a

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Robert,

As long as you have another car as your daily driver, you can easily get
inexpensive collector car insurance.  Go to  http://www.hagerty.com  and get
a quote.  I have Hagerty insurance on my '77 Midget.  Agreed value of $5000,
no mileage limitation, but they don't want you driving it to work, the car
must be stored in a garage, no deductible, all for $99 per year.

IMHO, Hagerty is the best way to go.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget