Re: MG GM alt. Purists hit delete! Drivers read on.

To: JustBrits <justbrits@home.com>
Subject: Re: MG GM alt. Purists hit delete! Drivers read on.
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:35:37 -0500
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Fred Pixley <fpixley@kingston.net>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah, I looked at a '96 Cherokee that had suffered a dash fire.  What did I
find? :Lucas!   What wasn't Lucas was made in Japan.  No wonder if caught on
fire.  You can't mix ale and saki.

Plus, I don't think the thing ran for over 20 years.  It had probably been
replaced every five or so.

Either way, the GM alt works for me.  It may work for others.  If it doesn't
work for you, sorry, hit delete.

Cheers,
Derf