RE: knock knock

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7NGxTT05773
Subject: RE: knock knock
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:04:23 -0400
hey! hey!  You guys are starting to make me worry!  heh heh...  A
stomach full of Waffle House food isn't good to worry with.  ;-)

Other than chunks of metal laying in the sump, when I take it off, is
there anything in particular to look for, assuming the problem isn't
obvious?  I plan to run it a bit to verify oil pressure first.

Adrian