Re: Weber DGV

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:30:53 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Gonna hafta agree with ol' Frankie here. It seems that the DGV is a better
carb than the Z-S POS that was original on the 1500. On the other side of
the coin, most of the consensus of opinion here, and on the MG list is that
a good set of SU's is much preferable than a DGV anyday. Not real sure about
the A series, But I like my DGV.

Mike G (who is away getting laid, err.... Married, this week) has twin
1-1/2" SU's on his 1500 and likes that set up a LOT.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget