Re: Found a house!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Found a house!
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:16:55 -0000
acht naw onct!  a new hause?  and a big place for yer machine too?
wonderfull gute!  but hey naw what abaut yer buggy?  where will you put it?
i'm gonna go silly onct for your answer from the buggy!

chuck.
and thank you for the decals for my race car!  not on yet but still
wonderfull gute!    naw the big airplanes go over my garach i out go to see
if they are going wonderfull good or just so!  .....he-he-he!  it's the
pennsylvania dutch in me!  lol! :)
alles geht gute!