Re: Found a house!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Found a house!
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:10:45 -0000
sinkthetik, i hear it's wonderfull good !  lol!
since you asked..............
sillycone all the way!  too many years without failure to say anything but i
whole heartedly support it's use !
it's in :
62 morgan racer 2 years
59 saab racer 1& 1/2 years
67 H-mod sports racer 5 years
59 bugeye 12 years
67 impala 6 years
and  no leaks, and no failures and no funky pedal pressures.   and no eaten
up paint when missed pouring fluid in master cylinders or during bleeding
process.   (and it does not promote absorbtion of moisture thusly promoting
corosion in cylinder bores)  so like what's there not to like?   hmmmmmm?

chuck.
yer not gonna believe what's on my trailer today!   1967 saab 2 stroke
station wagon that is about as ugly and rusty as you could imagine!   with
10, 000 miles on it!    i picked it up in maryland minus motor for parts!
gratis!......c.  :)
*this thing has been hit with a major ugly stick!*