Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC

To: kturk@ala.net, KansaR@diebold.com, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:27:32 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Keith,

Don't bother to tell me I am wrong - simply send an e-mail to the British
military forces and tell them they need to do something about the people that
hang out around British Military airfield threshholds - I bet they do the
same for the USAF bases over here to.

I don't think Guy said anything that was even close to what could be
described as military intelligence or could be used as such.

The british military obviously do have secrets but the general public doesn't
get to find them out, neither does the press.  You would need to be inside a
british bombing range or air manoevering range to have any kind of useful
information.

You are the one who is now over reacting.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 21/09/01 15:10:26 Pacific Daylight Time, kturk@ala.net