Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:46:17 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/01 3:30:31 PM, Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< I don't think Guy said anything that was even close to what could be
described as military intelligence or could be used as such.

Daniel:

As usual, your voice of reason cuts through the flak.  However, I have to say
that we have no reason to assume that we are alone here in Spridgetland.  We
know we aren't, in fact.  Of the something like 250 people on the list, about
50 contribute regularly.  That is a lot of lurkers we know absolutely nothing
about.  In the last week I have learned a great deal about piloting, military
strategies, etc. that I never had any reason to even wonder about before.  It
makes interesting reading, but I'm not sure I want to share it with the
world, either.

This e-mail was sent twice yesterday and didn't get through.  Hope your
garden turns up  a rust-free Rolls Royce Silver Cloud.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)