Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fighter Jets, no LBC
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:35:20 -0400 FILETIME=[3BA37B00:01C143D1]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You don't have to worry about any of the info on the "List", regarding
military intelligence, getting into the wrong hands.  Most, if not all, of
what has been shared is BS anyway.  If there's one thing that's predictable
about the "List", it's that nearly everyone will give an opinion, regardless
of whether it is related to any facts!  But then, that's why I get a kick
out of reading it......even the non-LBC stuff!

Bob

>However, I have to say
>that we have no reason to assume that we are alone here in Spridgetland.
We
>know we aren't, in fact.  Of the something like 250 people on the list,
about
>50 contribute regularly.  That is a lot of lurkers we know absolutely
nothing
>about.  In the last week I have learned a great deal about piloting,
military
>strategies, etc. that I never had any reason to even wonder about before.
It