Fw: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:45:40 -0400
This is probably a stupid question based on the previous descriptions of
your car but enquiring minds...

What are you running for a muffler? You probably have a brand new, straight
through type! But, if not, it is possible that you are experiencing
excessive back pressure at high RPMs (read highway speeds) and it is adding
to your heat problem. The Maserati Bi-turbos experienced turbo failure in
their early years due to overheating because of exhaust pressure... The
manifolds would glow cherry red!

Worth bringing up???
Kent

Subject: Re: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem