Re: Stupid human tricks

Subject: Re: Stupid human tricks
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 15:28:17 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have always been in favor of putting a watermelon rind under the back
tire. Did this once but also tied a monofiliment line to a nearby trash
can. Preferably where when they back up it will pull the trash can into
the back of the car. Tie it on the car in a very hidden location. The
line will break and they will not figure out why the trash can jumped in
front of them. Not damaging and very embarrassing.
Bruce Lowry