Fw: Stupid human tricks

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Stupid human tricks
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:17:39 -0500
If you really want to be mean but not really break the law, put a gob of
Vaseline on their windshield. The first thing they will do is hit the wipers
to wash it off... It just spreads it! Boy is that stuff hard to get off of
glass.

Somebody did it to a friend's Corvette and he learned what a PITA is was!
Kent

Subject: Stupid human tricks