Re: Stupid human tricks

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid human tricks
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 11:45:42 -0500
Jeff,
Find out the name and address of the owner and send them a certified letter with
a written estimate of your damages requesting that they turn this over to their
insurance company and if they are not insured to contact you. Our agency does
this as a service to our clients. If you have an agent, he should do the same.
If
it is possible to find out the name of the owner's insurance company, you can
send the estimate directly to that company by mail or fax to initiate the
process.

If you need any help. Contact me off list.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT

Jeff Boatright wrote:
Just got back from talking with the police and viewing both cars.
Even though the officer agreed that the damages match, and even
though a colleague of mine also