Re: Stupid human tricks

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid human tricks
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:49:02 -0500
Just take all the photos to the HIS insurance company.
Most MVA's will give you the information concerning
licensed insured drivers, especially if you tell them it was a
hit and run.  The officer that came to you to look at what happened
should be fired!  She just didn't want to fill out the extra paperwork.

A hit and run, is a hit and run! period!  Property damage was done,
It doesn't matter if anyone saw it or not! If you can show, location,
conditions, obvious connections, (plenty of photos) you'd win in
court in most states.  (put those busted parts back on and take a few more
photos.)

man oh man...... people have been put in jail with evidence of just a paint chip
on their car showing it had to have been that vehicle that hit someone or
something!
Leaving the scene of a crime, note or not, is a criminal offense in
almost every state.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com