Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>
Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:53:05 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>You just
>?need to organize a boatload of them shipped to >Vermont, or some other
backwoods state that >doesn't require Titles (on >vehicles older than 15
>years old in VT).

Hey I resemble that remark, I'm in Oklahoma and we are backwards!  But some
nit wit decided "hey we can make boat loads of money off people who don't
maintain titles."  It is going to cost me 120.00 to get my 71 midget up to
date.  Mainly because the previous 2 owners did not transfer title to their
name.  And the title was notorized back in 91. Had it not been notorized in
91 it wouldn't be a big deal.  So the state makes you pay all that back fee,
plus this years and last years tag.  Tag is only 15.00 so thats not bad.  It
is all the other fee's that add up.

We're backwards just not backwards enough....

Charlie
71 Midget