Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 20:17:11 -0800
You can't tell me that these New York cars are unmarketable.

I used to live in Upstate NY. Most 30 year old NY cars are completely
rusted out except for the tires, and those are thoroughly trashed from
banging in & out of pot holes the size of the Grand Canyon. One poor
schmuck that lived down the road from me got so tired of reporting the
ever enlarging hole in the pavement in front of his house that he went
to a wrecking yard and cut the top off a Beetle, waited for a very rainy
day, set the top in the hole and phoned the Times-Union to come take a
picture. His road was repaired the next day. I hope I can get back
someday. I love the creativity of the citizens almost as much as I do
the food. Anybody know where I can get some real Fettucini Alfredo on
the wrong coast?
Kate