Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:21:56 -0500
To help dampen efforts of that type, not only is the registration fee $42
per year, but you also pay a Tax of 6% of what you paid for it or whatever
their little black book says it's worth (whichever is MORE of course) when
you first register it. It would still on occasion be worth it no doubt.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3