Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?

To: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>, "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>
Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:11:26 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oklahoma must have had some Massachusetts beauracrats emigrate at some point!
Let's get David's VT address and all register our cars there.  Then if you saw a
Spridget with green plates, you'd be pretty sure that they were a lister!!
After all the crazy stuff I've seen this list do, this isn't so
unbelievable.....

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini