Re: first time post

To: roy@alphamicron.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: first time post
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:56:37 EST
In a message dated 11/28/01 3:38:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roy@alphamicron.com writes:

> Hello list,
>     This is my first post to the list.  I met some people from the list
> last year in Wadsworth at a show on route 94.  I am seeking help in two
> areas:

Roy:

We wondered what had happened to you after the car show in Wadsworth!  Glad
to hear you're still at it!  Tim Roy is no longer on the list, but he still
knows these cars like the back of his hand (don't tell Frank C., but Tim has
owned more than 200 Spridgets over the years).  We've added a few Akron guys,
too, so you should be able to find plenty of help at home if the list fails
you, which never happens!

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
(ex) 59 TR3A