Re: first time post

To: roy@alphamicron.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: first time post
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:57:32 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2001 3:38:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roy@alphamicron.com writes:

> My 1st
> question is does anyone have any tips for me before I start reassembling
> them?  Are there things that I should look for before I reassemble them?
> Am I out of my mind for even trying?

NO, Roy you are not out of your mind for trying.  And welcome to the list.
Just be sure that everything goes back where it came from, that is, that the
pistons go back into the carb body from whence it came, etc.  We just had a
list thread (sorry) about the folly of mixing and matching carb parts.

--David C.