Re: first time post

To: Roy Miller <roy@alphamicron.com>
Subject: Re: first time post
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:50:46 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Roy, speaking up was your first good move. You are lucky enough to have several
listers in your town. Chris Eck and Robert Kansa of Southwind Racing are close
by. Perhaps you can prevail upon them for some guidance in matters concerning
Spridgets. As far as any other advice they may offer...................you're on
your own.