Re: kryptonite

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com, KansaR@diebold.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: kryptonite
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:03:31 -0500
>Clearly, what you need is a station wagon of some sort.  Maybe an early 70's
>Country Squire, or even a mid-80s Caprice wagon.  The good stuff is:
>1. Bulletproof reliable
>2. Real V8 power and towing capacity (unlike dinky mini-vans)
>3. Three real seats and more room than you'll need
>3. They're more and more rare in our part of the country, so you won't be
>unable to find it in the parking lot
>4. I'm pretty sure that fake wood side stuff is made of an indestructible
>space age polymer

I just picked up a 96 Impala SS. lots of room,(I have 3 children), plenty
of power (LT-1 corvette engine) Looks great (low lean and mean).  If that
is not big enough, The roadmaster wagons of the same generation, 94-96 has
much more room and with a little work can look like an SS station wagon and
it has the 5.7L V-8.
Travis G. Elliott

1979 Midget 1500
Original Owner, 1st car