Re: kryptonite

To: sfooshee@clubrx.org, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: kryptonite
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:33:41 EST
In a message dated 12/27/01 7:39:19 PM Central Standard Time,
sfooshee@clubrx.org writes:

<< Among the earlier recommendations, I like the VW bus best. Besides the
 mild lack of frontal crash protection it's a very good design. Since all
 the cargo sits low and between the axles, they have a huge load capacity
 compared to similar sized vans. The Chebby Asstro is a horrible,
 horrible vehicle. I had one in my previous job and I couldn't recommend
 them for any reason. At least the VW is a cute, quirky POS, not a
 bumbling, useless POS built by the General.  >>

As a previous owner of a 1971 VW Campervan, I'd volunteer
it as the single most dangerous and unpleasant vehicle I've ever owned.
Slow, terrible handling, bad bad bad.  Nice to sleep in though.